UPC Renewables is a leading renewable energy wind farm developer in Indonesia. We are looking for candidate who are result oriented, innovative, team players and have a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude with strong interpersonal skills for position as mention below to be placed in one of our project.
Project Based – Roaster
- To provide reliable and valid survey data of civil work progression and collation site survey services with the objective of ensuring accurate design and constructability
- To ensure all design coordinates are mapped accurately against the outlined specifications in order to meet design and construction requirements.
- To oversee, advice and assist subordinate and site staff during assembly in order to ensure structural elements are constructed in line with design specifications.
- To record and collate the storage and archiving of all survey data in order to provide simple access to historically correct project information and in compliance with company standard on document management.
- Diploma in civil engineering, construction or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Quantity survey certificate or diploma
- Experience working at civil construction sector is preferred.
- Have few years of on-site experience performing quantity survey in construction, road or civil projects.
- Have experience in leading a surveyor team