Officer – Procurement (Local – Sidrap)
UPC Renewables is a leading renewable energy wind farm developer in Indonesia. We are looking for candidate who are result oriented, innovative, team players and have a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude with strong interpersonal skills for position as mention below to be placed in one of our project.
- To maintain the data completion and data integrity of supplier and pricing database in order to obtain quality products at best commercial terms negotiable in the market.
- To produce and administer all purchase orders in order to fulfill the demand of goods which are required to perform company’s core activities effectively.
- To update the purchase order tracking system on a regular basis in order to ensure accurate tracking in terms of goods delivery, invoices received and payment made.
- To enforce safe and environmentally friendly working procedures in order to ensure the excellent safety record and encourage employee participation in health and safety matters in order to comply with statutory requirements and HSE expectation.
- Minimum of Diploma or trade qualification is preferred from Business management or any related major.
- Deep knowledge upon procurement procedure & safety legal requirements
- Min 2 years experience in the same role
- Have experience working in Makasar or handle project in South Sulawesi is preferred