Senior (Manager) QAQC
UPC Renewables is a leading renewable energy developer in Indonesia. We are looking for a candidate who is result oriented, innovative, is a team player and has a positive ‘can do’ attitude with strong interpersonal skills to join one of our projects.
Position: Senior QAQC (Manager Role.)
Project Based – Sulawesi Selatan (Sidrap/Pare pare).
The candidate is expected to monitor the civil construction process; comply with a set of quality standards; and review the quality aspects of project operation, with the prime objective of ensuring that the resulting work is aligned with the client’s requirements, as well as company and certification standards.
- To manage and review all inspection work, fulfil testing requirements and show strong work quality in order to meet the client’s requirements as per the contract.
- To ensure completion of records, meet quality standards and ensure that records are submitted to the client as per the contract.
- To review that the quality of products/supplies/services by sub-contractors meet the specified requirement of the client’s contract.
- To manage the implementation of the project quality plan, in order to meet the company’s internal policies and certification to international standards.
- To manage the implementation of the audit programs, in order to meet the company’s internal policies and certification to international standards.
- To review and control a continuous improvement process, in order to meet the company’s internal policies and certification to international standards.
- To consolidate and review reports from subordinates/team members, in order to ensure the accurate presentation of monthly and annual reports for decision making purposes.
- Degree in civil/structural engineering, project management or related disciplines
- Deep knowledge and practical application of building and civil construction & safety legal requirements
- POU holder
- Has 10 – 12 years of experience in civil construction
- Has extensive experience in large-scale civil infrastructure works with a capability in monitoring direct staff and subcontractors
- Experience in managing ISO9000 in the construction industry.
- Have experience in QA/QC training
- Experience working with a civil contractor is preferred.