UPC Renewables is a leading renewable energy wind farm developer in Indonesia. We are looking for candidate who are result oriented, innovative, team players and have a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude with strong interpersonal skills for position as mention below to be placed in one of our project.
- To coordinate all temporary and permanent works design and design consultant activities in order to ensure compliance with relevant engineering requirements along with technical and commercial contractual obligations including assist with the preparation/maintenance of standard specifications as required.
- To coordinate the quality of the works including procurement of material (permanent and temporary works) in a timely manner in order to ensure construction continues as scheduled.
- To monitor the execution civil/construction engineering activities and the work of subordinates on design in order to ensure construction works are carried out as per program within safety and quality guidelines.
- To review and ensure that project designs, schedules, cost, results and recommended improvements are effectively implemented to end-users with the support of project management.
- To coordinate with external community (client and technical representatives) and local authorities in order to ensure approvals are obtained in a timely manner.
- Degree in civil / structural engineering, or related disciplines
- Having at least 8 – 10 years experience in civil/construction project
- Have extensive on-site experience performing construction/civil project including road, MEP, structural, surveying, building, design and planning.
- Have experience in QA/QC
- Have project management experience and ability to analyze complex problems
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent mathematics skills
- Advanced IT skills including extensive knowledge of ACAD packages