Senior Engineer – Civil
UPC Renewables is a leading renewable energy wind farm developer in Indonesia. We are looking for candidate who are result oriented, innovative, team players and have a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude with strong interpersonal skills for position as mention below to be placed in one of our project.
Project Based – Jakarta
To support the manager in coordinating the civil design and engineering activities with the prime objective of ensuring construction activities are built as per design and specification, in line with company health and safety procedures and with the objective of meeting project timelines and budgets.
- Civils Engineering qualification at bachelor’s degree level or higher in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the management of civil engineering.
- Has project development (pre-delivery experience) and on-site construction experience
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex problems including do coordination with other Engineering Disciplines (eg. Electrical and Mechanical).
- Excellent and Advanced in Design Analysis Software including extensive knowledge of ACAD packages including analysis skills.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of construction methods, sequents and legal regulations, Commercial awareness, well developed and detail oriented organizational skills
- Specialist in Roads, bridges and mini port facilities construction including exposure on Power Transmition and distribution are advantages.
- Knowledge of health and safety / safe construction working practices (temporary works in particular)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and to appropriate levels of professionalism, good initiative as invidual contributor and or flexible in working as a part of team.