Manager – Resource Assessment And Assets
UPC Renewables is a leading renewable energy wind farm developer in Indonesia. We are looking for candidate who are result oriented, innovative, team players and have a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude with strong interpersonal skills for position as mention below to be placed in one of our project.
Position: Manager – Resource Assessment and Assets
Project Based – Jakarta
Responsible to lead and manage solar/wind measurement and assessment including personnel, maintenance activities, financial activities, and planing. The Manager focus on the quality of solar/wind measurement, wind data monitoring, and the yield energy analysis as part of his regular duties
- To perform engineering work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining and upgrading CAD models in the format and system prescribed for the project in order to meet project requirements and company’s quality standards.
- Degree in related educational background.
- Minimum 3 years experiences as CAD Specialist.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Able to travel frequently to site
- Team player, excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Able to draft general Lay out, cross section and detail drawing
- Understanding on conceptual Civil Construction Drawing
- Familiar with AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D for road design.
- Familiar with Geo Reference Drawing
- Able to create Topographycal/Land Countour based on survey data
- Understanding design drawing of Power Transmission and Distribution