Field Tower Technician (Local – Jakarta)
UPC Renewables is a leading renewable energy wind farm developer in Indonesia. We are looking for candidate who are result oriented, innovative, team players and have a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude with strong interpersonal skills for position as mention below to be placed in one of our project.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure the safety of the work at site and quality control requirements
- Responsible for site activities and to completed work effectively follow the correct procedures, policies, and documentation requirements
- Create and control measurement activities schedule and budget
- Solve technical issues and to suggest alternative technical solutions in order to ensure the high quality of wind/solar measurement
- Maintain equipment in an operational condition at all times
- Provide installation and maintenance reports
- Control and manage the availability of the resources and measurement equipments to be highly efficient
- Monitoring vendor and contractor activities in accordance with Company policies and contractual obligations.
- Min 2 years’ experience in met tower installation and servicing
- Diploma or S1 in Civil/Construction
- Proficiency in MS Office Software (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Tower climbing would be an advantage
- Good in English both verbal and writting
- Excellent communication skills, personable, team player
- Physically fit and enjoys field work
- Ability to work unsupervised required
- Able to travel frequently to site
- Have understanding in Mechanical & Electrical Installation for wind sensor and other appurtenances as per establish standard
- Must have or obtain documented Authorized Climber or Competent Climber & Rescue certification.
- Must have or obtain Work at Height Certification.
- Must have or obtain First Aid and CPR certification.
- Able to check tower verticality
- Have knowledge in creating Bill of Quantity and Bill of Material based on Engineering Drawing.