UPC Renewables is a leading renewable energy wind farm developer in Indonesia. We are looking for candidate who are result oriented, innovative, team players and have a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude with strong interpersonal skills for position as mention below to be placed in one of our project.
Position: Manager HSE (Project)
Project Based – Sulawesi Selatan (Sidrap/Pare pare).
This position expected to manage HSE work activities of the project area to which he has been assigned according to the operational implementation of policies, guidelines and procedures with the prime objective of ensuring that project is meet the company’s HSE standards.
- To manage, monitor and measure HSE performance in order to promote health and safety compliance throughout the project
- To manage, monitor and control awareness and capability in HSE for all aspects of the project teams in order to ensure adequate training and awareness of HSE amongst all project team.
- To manage, monitor and control investigation any major HSE incidents in order to protect the Company against additional legal obligations, further incidents occurring and to foster a culture of prevention and awareness in the workplace.
- To manage ongoing HSE audits and ensuring that highlighted issues/items are followed up in order to foster a safe work environment.
- To oversees the development, maintenance and local monitoring of the division’s documentation system (refer to ISO standard) for all aspects of business.
- To support the department to meet all the requirements for relevant quality accreditation.
- To manage and communicate key HSE related messages in order to improve HSE knowledge & share learning’s across the teams.
- Bachelor Degree in any HSE relevant field.
- Registered as a HSE Professional with relevant HSE Organization & or Governmental Body.
- 10 – 12 years experience in HSE implementation at operational & corporate level in similar/heavy industry
- Comprehensive knowledge & experience of HSE Management System & their implementation at an operational level
- Experience in leading and delivering HSE related mentoring, training & awareness programs
- Experience in performing HSE audits & inspections
- Experience in leading incident investigations, analysis & reporting processes
- Experience with emergency response planning & management an advantage
- Experience in providing management with regular feedback on HSE matters (meeting, presentation, report writing)