Junior Legal Counsel
UPC Renewables is a leading renewable energy wind farm developer in Indonesia. We are looking for candidate who are result oriented, innovative, team players and have a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude with strong interpersonal skills for position as mention below to be placed in one of our project.
Position: CAD Specialist
Project Based – Jakarta
- To review the legal aspects of UPC’s business and projects in Indonesia
- To ensure UPC’s compliance with the prevailing laws and regulations
- To review licenses and permitting of UPC’s project companies
- To prepare and review any contracts relating to UPC’s business and projects in Indonesia.
- To maintain proper legal documents records
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in law (SH) with 2-3 years of experience
- Fresh graduate may apply with minimum GPA 3.40 out of 4.00
- Fluent in English (both written or verbal)
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Proactive, good attention to details, good organization skills and strong work ethic.
- Willing to be based in Bali