Junior Engineer Wind/Solar
UPC Renewables is a leading renewable energy wind farm developer in Indonesia. We are looking for candidate who are result oriented, innovative, team players and have a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude with strong interpersonal skills for position as mention below to be placed in one of our project.
- This position conduct wind and solar resource and energy production of utility-scale wind and solar farm, do data analysis, site assessment & wind/solar measurement campaign using wind and solar modelling & GIS software to analyze wind and solar data and to predict wind and solar energy production, conduct analysis of wind farm operation and participate in site visits for wind and solar farm development
- Excellent English/Indonesian language skills mandatory
- Master’s Degree in engineering or science with strong knowledge of wind/solar resource or experience minimum of 2 years in relevant wind/solar energy.
- Strong practical knowledge of programming language (macro, VB, matlab, etc), GIS mapping and/or CAD would be preferred
- Experience using wind and solar modelling tools (WAsP, PVsyst, etc) would be preferred
- Attention to detail is a desirable characteristic. Capacity to manage multiple projects and work independently is also required
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Is excited to explore data and find deeper reasons for the results.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to meet stringent deadlines