UPC Renewables is a leading renewable energy wind farm developer in Indonesia. We are looking for candidate who are result oriented, innovative, team players and have a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude with strong interpersonal skills for position as mention below to be placed in one of our project.
Position: Manager Construction
Project Based – Sulawesi Selatan (Sidrap/Pare pare).
To manage all construction activities carried out on projects, while maintaining adherence to specification, drawings, schedules, site QA/QC, health & safe working environment within budgeted cost levels with the prime objective of ensuring that daily, weekly and monthly production targets are achieved. The role provides a place of work that is safe and free from personal and environment risk, ensures quality of work from the team, and promotes collaborative client relations with the prime objective of preserving the company image and securing further work.
- To manage the construction works of the project to which he has been assigned in order to ensure that targets are achieved
- To manage and develop the assigned subordinates in order to optimize workable time in construction.
- To review and control continuous improvement and optimization activities in order to ensure optimum efficiencies in ongoing basis.
- To review and control sufficient competent technical resources are available in order to effectively perform construction activities.
- To maintain inter and intra-functional coordination to ensure that construction plans and schedules are integrated.
- To monitor and provide recommendation towards safe and environmentally friendly working procedures in order to ensure the excellent safety record and encourage employee participation in health and safety matters in order to comply with statutory requirements and HSE expectation.
- To consolidate and review reports from subordinates/team members in order to ensure the accurate presentation of monthly and annual reports for decision making purposes.
- Degree in civil engineering or related disciplines
- Deep knowledge upon practical application of building and civil construction & safety legal requirements
- Having 10 – 12 years experience in civil/construction
- Have extensive experience in building construction works with a capability in monitoring direct staff and subcontractors
- Experience in managing operational and technical role in the construction industry
- Have a minimum of 5 years exposure in civil project management.
- Have extensive experience in civil infrastructure works with a capability in both managing civil and infrastructure planning (short or long term planning) and civil engineering.
- Have extensive experience in civil infrastructure works with a capability in both managing civil workshop and project construction and quantity surveys.
- In-depth knowledge of managing financial aspect of civil and construction industry.
- Experience working at civil/contractors are preferred.